- Completion of Degree from a recognized university or
- Minimum age of 21 with a recognized Polytechnic Diploma (or equivalent) plus 3 years appropriate relevant work experience or
- Other relevant qualifications
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement : • Students must have achieved a grade C6 or better in English language ‘GCE O’ level, or the equivalent. All international students for whom English is not their first language or who have not studied in an English language medium must provide evidence of their linguistic ability at IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- Develop graduates with the necessary skills, knowledge to be immediately effective within the hospitality and tourism industry
- Develop in students a critical appreciation of the roles of managers within the hospitality and tourism industry
- Enable students to apply and evaluate managerial level decision making and problem solving
- Develop problem-solving skills, improve their ability to communicate and operate effectively as individuals within the hospitality and tourism organisation and as part of a team
- Enable critical reflection on the role of customer service, quality and productivity
- Evaluate and assess the critical challenges and changes in the industry
- Graduates who are focused on the latest developments in the hospitality and tourism industry
The Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management awarded by LSBF aim to focus on the latest developments in the hospitality and tourism industry. It will help the students to identify and understand the techniques and theory implied in the hospitality and tourism environment. Students are given emphasis on developing professional hotel competencies such as effective communication skills, good customer service skills, leadership, team work and other relevant professionalism topics related to the industry.
- Department Team Leader
- Management Trainee
- Division Supervisor
Why Study with us?
- Industrial Attachment
- Highly-Experienced Lecturers
- Best Private School in Hospitality & Tourism
- Career Ready Curriculum