- College qualification (high school diploma)
- Good patternmaking and sewing knowledge acquired either completing higher education studies or other subject specific courses or through the work experiences
- For foreign students: good level of the Italian or the English language (equivalent to level B1 – CEFR)
- How to create patterns and how to sew prototype garments for all the different types of men’s clothing (jackets, trousers, waistcoats, shirts, etc) accompanied with an in-depth study of the details to each garment
- Graduates seeking for an opportunity of entering the fashion world in areas related to the technical planning phases (patternmaking) and in areas related to the assemblage of garments, (sewing prototype garments)
Advanced and intensive course of patternmaking and garment sewing during which students learn the “Secoli Method” of pattern construction for MENSWEAR, the industrial sewing techniques of prototypes and the use of the latest CAD patternmaking software release.