- Minimum Age : 18 years and above
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement : • Achieved grade C6 or better in English language in GCE O level; • Pass in English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent; • IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550; • Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level; Students with non-standard entry requirements (e.g. other PEI qualification, lack of equivalent Year 12 in home country, etc.) will be assessed on a case by case basis subject to approval of the Academic Board.
- Evaluate and understand the importance of the hospitality industry’s nature
- Develop the professional skills that is acquired in the hospitality industry
- Enable students to make managerial level decision and develop problem solving skills in achieving good customer service
- Students who are aiming to explore their careers in the hospitality industry or pursue higher qualification in the field of hospitality management
The Diploma in International Hospitality Management aim to focus on the latest development in the hospitality industry. It will help the students to identify and understand the techniques and theory implied in the hospitality environment. Students are given emphasis on developing professional hotel competencies such as effective communication skills, good customer service skills, leadership, team work and other relevant professionalism topics related to the industry.
A hospitality course is not entirely complete without the On-the-Job-Training (OJT). Therefore our philosophy is to integrate classroom studies with supervised practical work experience directly related to academic and career goals.
The programme is designed for students who are aiming to explore their careers in the hospitality industry or pursue higher qualification in the field of hospitality management.
- Banquet Coordinator
- Catering Coordinator
- Front Desk Clerk
- Guest Service Officer
- Guest Relation Officer
Why Study with us?
- Industrial Attachment
- Highly-Experienced Lecturers
- Best Private School in Hospitality & Tourism
- Career Ready Curriculum
- Degree Pathway to USA