- 18 years or above
- Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- LSBF Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Polytechnic or other PEIs Diploma in a relevant field
- Students, who have obtained other equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement : Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English requires IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Understanding the Critical issues in the study of hospitality
- Analysis of the global marketplace for hospitality
- Application of principles of sustainability to hospitality businesses
- Students who are interested to explore the diverse hospitality industry through international case studies, practical group work, business challenges and interactive workshops
Merge your knowledge of hospitality management from diplomas with this top-up course and complete a bachelor’s degree in just one year!
Alternatively, gain practical skills through industry-relevant work experience when you combine this course with a three-year bachelors’ program
Graduates from this degree will have developed skills and knowledge that will make them employable in hospitality areas such as sales and marketing, human resources, events management, tourism operations, and finance. Their specialist knowledge and industry experience will make them employable in international hotels and resorts and in a range of tourism and hospitality businesses.