- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience in the field of fashion product development
- For foreign students: good level of the Italian or the English language (equivalent to level B1 – CEFR)
- Teach all the delicate finishing steps characterizing the job of a “Master Tailor”, from the selection of fine fabrics to the creation of real hand-made masterpieces.
- Knowledge and techniques needed to successfully tackle the difficulties and the challenges of making artisanal fashion
- Freshgraduates and sector’s professionals
Intensive course of Bespoke Men’s Tailoring during which participants get acquainted with the culture, the methodologies and the manual techniques typical of the sartorial menswear. Alongside highly experienced Master Tailors and specialised craftsmen, students learn to develop a Sartorial Menswear collection starting from the creative concept to the realisation of the final prototype.