- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design from a university or a fashion academy
- Strong skills and knowledge of drawing techniques, trends and colours research and full ability to design autonomously a clothing fashion collection
- Good patternmaking and sewing knowledge acquired either completing undergraduate education studies or other subject specific courses or through the work experiences
- For foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 – CEFR).
- Study of the “Secoli Method”, starting with the basics
- Study of the tools needed to become productive in a short period of time, once entered the job environment
- A true culmination and synthesis of the above two, to educate and refine students spirit for research and experimentation with innovative cuts, fabric combinations and accessories
- Graduates those who hold a degree from a university or a fashion school
Postgraduate course during which young designers learn the “Secoli Method” techniques of patternmaking and sewing, fundamental knowledge for seeing their style creativity realised through the design and the complete and practical construction of FEMALE clothing collections. In 2022 starts the thirteenth edition of this course that, following the success of the previous ones, has been enriched in its study plan with more technical topics, teaching materials and project activities: in this edition the duration of the Master has been extended by a few weeks for optimizing the training workload during the course and to complete the study of the CAD software with its 3D applications.Good patternmaking and sewing knowledge acquired either completing undergraduate
education studies or other subject specific courses or through the work experiences.