- Two passes in ‘GCE A’ Level Examinations;
- Completion of equivalent High School qualification (12 years); or
- Pass in appropriate Foundation / Certificate programme; or
- Other similar qualifications
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement • Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language ‘O’ level; or equivalent qualification e.g. IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 550; or • LSBF PCE Advanced. All international students for whom English is not their first language must provide evidence of their linguistic ability by gaining a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, prior to receiving an offer for the course.
- Demonstrate knowledge of organisations, the external environment in which they operate and how they are managed
- Show an understanding of management; accounting and economic principles and practice
- Evaluate and understand the importance of the hospitality industry’s nature
- Enable students to make managerial level decision making and problem solving in achieving good customer service
- Undertake further training and develop new skills within a structured and managed environment
- Students aiming for a higher qualification in the field of hospitality management
The Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aim to focus on the latest development in the hospitality industry. It will help the students to identify and understand the techniques and theory implied in the hospitality environment. Students are given emphasis on developing professional hotel competencies such as effective communication skills, good customer service skills, leadership, team work and other relevant professionalism topics related to the industry.
The Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aims to provide students with:
- The ability to present, evaluate and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
- The ability to develop lines of argument and make sound judgements in accordance with basic theories and concepts of their subject area, and the ability to communicate these accurately to a range of peers.
- A range of personal and professional skills that can be used in a wide range of situations and contexts.
- Support and guidance to develop as independent learners and acquire a range of transferrable skills.
The Diploma Hospitality and Tourism Management is developed as a first-year course towards a progression route for students aiming for a higher qualification in the field of hospitality management.
- Management Trainees
- Banquet Supervisor/Captain
- Catering Supervisor/Captain
- Floor Supervisor/Captain
- F&B Supervisor/Captain
Why Study with us?
- Best Private School in Hospitality & Tourism*
- Industrial Attachment
- Highly-Experienced Lecturers
- Career Ready Curriculum
- Degree Pathway to USA