- LSBF Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant field in respective home countries in English medium
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement Both local and international students must fulfil the minimum english language entry requirement of one of the following: • Achieved grade C6 or better in English language in ‘GCE O’ level; • Pass in English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent; • IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 550; • Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level
- Demonstrate relevant Logistics & Supply Chain Management knowledge and understanding of organisations, the external environment in which they operate and how they are managed
- Demonstrate an understanding of international Logistics and Supply Chain Management, including the integration of information and decisions on transportation, inventory, material flow, and resources
- Identify the organisation’s strength and industry position and understand the externals factors that may influence that position
- Understand the roles of purchasing, materials management and supply management in the realm of logistics and supply chain management
- Evaluate the different modes of transportation and the different strategies shippers adopt in global transportation. Transport logistics is one of the most critical aspects of business logistics to satisfy customer demands
- Ability to conduct an applied research leading to a project report by applying the knowledge; skills and perspectives gained
- Diploma Holders whoa are interested to further develop Logistics & Supply Chain Management knowledge based on practical skills
The Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management provides students with an in-depth understanding of logistics and supply chain management and help graduates to rise up to the future challenge of the industry.
The Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management aims to provide students:
- To develop students’ competence and practical skills in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- To lay the foundation for future pathway and continuing professional development.
- It is a practical business management program with a focus on managing the flow of materials, people and services, to satisfy customer demand.
- To provide students with up-to-date information on the latest and most effective logistics technology tool.
- The knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of Logistics & Supply Chain Managementand a wide range of careers in business and management