- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience in the field of fashion product development
- For foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 – CEFR).
- Give a specific training on the methods, the manual skills and the crafting techniques typical of High Fashion and Bridal Wear sectors
- High Fashion crafting techniques
- Fresh graduates and sector’s professionals
Intensive course during which participants learn how to “make” a Women’s wear High Fashion and Bridal Wear collection starting from the creative concept to the realisation of the final prototype. Alongside specialised and highly experienced craftsmen, students get acquainted with the culture, the methodologies and the manual crafting techniques typical of the High Fashion and Bridal Wear dressmaking.