- Two passes in ‘GCE A’ Level Examinations or
- Completion of equivalent High School qualification (12 years) or
- Pass in appropriate Foundation / Certificate programme or
- Other similar qualifications
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement : • Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language O level; or • Equivalent qualification e.g. IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 550; or • LSBF PCE Advanced; or All international students for whom English is not their first language must provide evidence of their linguistic ability by gaining a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, prior to receiving an offer for the course
- Mature Entry Route : Minimum age of 21 ; Minimum work experience of 2 years
- Demonstrate knowledge of organisations, the external environment in which they operate and how they are managed
- Evaluate the appropriateness of different approaches to solving problems related to the subjects studied.
- Apply theory to the solution of familiar and unfamiliar problems within the organisation,
- Demonstrate proficiency in quantitative methods and computing techniques and know how to use these techniques and methods effectively across a range of problems
- Identify and evaluate the organization’s strength and industry position and understanding the externals factors that may influence that position. Including strategic decisions about choice of products and technologies to meet the needs of customers and wants, competitive advantage and exploiting or creating new opportunities.
- Understand the roles of purchasing and materials management or supply management in the realm of logistics and supply chain management. Students will have the knowledge and understanding of the acquisition processes, evaluation and selection of suppliers, quality and strategic cost management
- Students aiming for a Higher Education qualification in a subject allied to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Higher Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management aims to equip student with knowledge, strategies and techniques employed in the field of logistics industry.
The aim of the Higher Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is to give students the best possible preparation for a successful career in one of a wide range of industries. Graduates of the course will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the basic underlying academic concepts and principles associated with the broader discipline of Logistics Management. Holders of the Higher Diploma will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and critical understanding of the major theories in business and management, and of the way in which those theories have developed.