- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement • Achieved grade C6 or better in English language in GCE O level; • Pass in English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent; • IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550; • Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level; Students with non-standard entry requirements (e.g. other PEI qualification, lack of equivalent Year 12 in home country, etc) will be assessed on a case by case basis subject to approval of the Academic Board
- Evaluate and understand the importance of the hospitality industry’s nature
- Develop the professional skills that is acquired in the hospitality industry
- Develop graduates with the necessary skills, knowledge to be immediately effective within the hospitality and tourism industry
- Develop problem-solving skills, improve their ability to communicate and operate effectively as individuals within the hospitality and tourism organisation and as part of a team
- Enable students to make managerial level decision making
- Develop a critical appreciation of the roles of managers within the hospitality and tourism industry
- Develop an understanding of the hospitality and tourism industry, including challenges and issues facing the industry
- Students who are focused on the latest development in the hospitality industry
The Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aim to focus on the latest development in the hospitality industry. It will help the students to identify and understand the techniques and theory implied in the hospitality environment. Students are given emphasis on developing professional hotel competencies such as effective communication skills, good customer service skills, leadership, team work and other relevant professionalism topics related to the industry.
A hospitality course is not entirely complete without On-the-Job-Training (OJT). Therefore our philosophy is to integrate classroom studies with supervised practical work experience directly related to academic and career goals.
The Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aims to develop a range of skills, covering the following fields:
- Management within the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Marketing for the Travel and Hospitality Industry
- Food and Beverage
- Issues relating to the Industry
This programme is developed to provide a progression route for students aiming for a higher qualification in the field of hospitality management.
- Management Trainees
- Banquet Supervisor/Captain
- Catering Supervisor/Captain
- Floor Supervisor/Captain
- F&B Supervisor/Captain
Why Study with us?
- Best Private School in Hospitality & Tourism
- Highly-Experienced Lecturers
- Career Ready Curriculum
- Degree Pathway to University of Greenwich Bachelors of Arts (Honours) in Hospitality Management (Top-up)